Working for MSTS
Attention Current MSTS Employees
This website is for non-MSTS employees only. Current MSTS employees should apply for internal jobs via the link on the company intranet.
Thank you for your interest in working for Mission Support and Test Services, LLC (MSTS)!
MSTS is a limited liability company consisting of Honeywell International Inc., Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., and HII Nuclear, Inc. With some 2,200 employees, MSTS manages operations at the NNSS and at its related facilities and laboratories for the NNSA’s Nevada Field Office. The company has satellite offices in Los Alamos and Albuquerque, New Mexico; Santa Barbara and Livermore, California; Long Island, New York; and Washington, D.C., along with a small number of employees located in nine other states.
MSTS hires in a variety of career fields, including positions in engineering, science, technical support, project management, human resources, finance, procurement and administration.
The NNSS COVID-19 Mitigation Measures for Protection of Workers Plan is under revision and will be posted soon. The plan is reviewed and revised based on the most current information and is subject to change. Additional information is available on the Visitor Information page.
Employee benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Life and accident insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee 401(k) plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee educational training assistance
View a more detailed benefits summary here.
Medical provider/facility directories and disclosure notices:
- Kaiser Permanente (HMO Plan):
- Southern Nevada - Health Plan of Nevada (HMO Plan):
- Trustmark Health Benefits (High Deductible Health Plan and PPO Plan) – Cigna network:
- Magellan Rx (Pharmacy Benefit Manager) for the High Deductible Health Plan/PPO Plan: